Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, August 6, 2017

BTS & Meet the Teacher Freebies!

As part of my meet the teacher night, I give each little one a bottle of bubbles (thank you Target for offering full-size bubbles in your $1 Spot ;)  These could also be given on the first day of school.
 You can download the labels HERE! The labels fit the Avery 22807 Round Labels.
All you have to do is print, peel, and stick!  It's super easy and fast.  Of course, if you don't have access to labels you could always print on plain paper and cut them out yourself.  



Last year, a sweet fellow teacher shared this very sweet poem/packet with me.  She found it on Pinterest.  Although I was unable to find the original author, there are other freebie versions available.  
 
If you would like a free copy of my version, click HERE

I just finished up my writing center.
 I am super excited about it.  Last year, this was one of the favorite places my little ones loved to spend their time (happy dance!)

If you are interested in learning more, click HERE!
And last, but certainly not least, Kristen Kennedy you are the winner of my $10 TPT gift card!  A huge thank you for everyone who entered!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog post!! You have shared such a informative content with us. Keep blogging. We strongly encourage you to visit our school to see the MKU difference for yourself. Feel free to call us at (281-299-5187 or 832-939-8876) or Visit:http://montessorikidssugarland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks for sharing. So long as they enjoy this little gift, it is all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realize that some Home Day Care providers may have gotten getting ready, there are a rare sorts of people who are definitely not. Day Care in HSR Layout

    ReplyDelete