Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Themed Learning Fun and a FREEBIE!

Happy spring everyone!  I love this time of year.  Everything is coming to life and it's such a wonderment for little ones.  I'd like to highlight a couple of my spring themed packs and give you a freebie, too!  Plus, all my spring themed packs are 20% off!
Up first is my Spring Fling Math and Literacy Fun! Theme pack
Here's what is included:
It's 132 pages and packed full of fun!

It's made to go with the book "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Frog"  
Here's what is included:
And, now for your freebie!  Mouse's First Spring by Lauren Thompson is a favorite read-aloud.  This freebie is a fun little retelling activities where students can cut and glue pictures of thing Mouse saw in the story.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It's always exciting to read through articles from other authors and practice something from their websites.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete