Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, February 12, 2016

Five for Friday!

Another week down! Wow, this year is FLYING by…. Here's a peek at our week in action.
My little sweeties loved making this for their moms (and dads) :) 


 I loved how they all turned out differently!
 These little love bugs matched letters of the alphabet to letter sounds.  I'm so proud of how hard all my littles are working.  :)
For our party, we decorated bags and then took turns passing out valentines.
We added a puppet theater to our learning fun.  The sweet peas LOVE this.  I play songs and they act them out.  It is too cute!
One of my favorite language game is this….
Each little learner takes a turn putting on a lanyard (backwards) that has a picture on it.  The rest of the class gives clues about the picture.  After a few clues, they try to guess what it is….what I love is how NO ONE tells what it is AND they are able to give AMAZING clues!  It always shocks and amazes me.  :)
Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to tell us about your week!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment