Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Currently~September!


I am linking up with Farley for her monthly 'Currently' linky party.

LOVE my Royals.  If I'm not at the game, I'm certainly listening to my boys in blue!

School has started and there have been LOTS of changes.
My program has gone from two half day programs to one full day program.  I have been tweaking my schedule the past two weeks,  I think I finally have something I can live with. I have decided I really, really like the full day program.

There is SO much to do …ALWAYS!  We have to come up with a grade card, so I'm in the middle of figuring out assessments.  Being in an elementary schools really helps me appreciate what's to come in kindergarten.  No rest for the wicked!!!

I wish there was a magic wand I could wave to make me feel organized!  No such luck yet!

I REALLY, REALLY miss my friends from my previous school.  I need some time with them!

Three goals that are always high on my list….
Organize, especially in the classroom!
Patience to not always feel like it has to be done now.  I'm my worst critic.
Prioritize.  I tend to flit from thing to thing. Adult ADD?!?!
 Maybe someday I will get it right! 

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the list you still have to do. My list is large and I am taking a day off this week to take my daughter to college. I still don't have lesson plans done or my plans for next week. Yikes. Many of my good friends left our school this year to move to different cities, so I get wanting to get together to connect. I hope you can achieve your goals...they are lofty, but you can do it!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get how harried you feel right now! Going to a full-day program takes a few months of adjustment, and then one day, you'll wake up and realize you're doing just fine! :) I hope you get some good rest and see your friends this weekend!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete