Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, July 12, 2015

Follow Frenzy!

For this week's TPT Seller Challenge is to give a shout out to your blogging buddies.
There are LOTS of blogs I read, follow, and get lots of inspiration from. Unfortunately, I can't showcase them all, so I wanted to write about these three preschool blogs that I LOVE.  These ladies know their stuff!  
Karry from 'Yay for PreK!  offers lots of developmentally appropriate ideas and activities to use in the classroom.
Kate from 'Fun in ECSE' has tons and tons of great ideas and freebies!
and last but certainly not least is
Jackie from a 'Pocket of Preschool' is a blogger I've had the pleasure of meeting.  She is an expert on dramatic play and has great behavior management ideas.
Be sure to check out these blogs, if you haven't already.  I assure that you will not be disappointed!

Thank you 
Sparkling in Second
Peppy Zesty Teacherista
for putting together the TPT Sellers Challenge!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


1 comment:

  1. That is SO sweet! I loved meeting you last summer and I hope we can meet up again soon! Thanks so much for the shout out! If I need ideas I always come to your blog to grab ideas!
    www.pocketofpreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete