Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January 2015!

I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade' for the first Currently linky party of 2015.

LISTENING:  Sometimes quiet is good….usually I need some kind of background noise, but not right now.  The house is quiet except for the sniffing of my dog looking for any kind of morsel of a crumb and the coffee brewing in the background.      
LOVING:  I am finally started to feel motivated to get things checked off my list.  Last year took a toll on me.  It was one of the hardest years to get through.  Now that things have started to turn around and I am getting out of my funk, I am actually excited to start getting things done that I have been putting off.
THINKING:  I am thinking about a new student that will start when we return to school.  I want to be prepared so he will be successful.  My para will be student teaching next semester in another building so that will also be a bit of a challenge, too.  It will take a little adjusting on everyones' part, but I am up for the challenge.
WANTING:  I would love nothing more than to get away to somewhere warm!  I always dream about that this time of year.  The shorter days and colder temperatures make me yearn for sunshine and warm weather.
NEEDING:  This is the best feeling in the world because I feel like I need NOTHING!  I feel blessed to have so many blessings in my life.
YES:  I am going to workout more, even if it means just walking my dog.  I am hoping to do more, but I also am realistic.  It's hard to do much after a long day at school……baby steps.  :)
MAYBE:  I will get everything checked off my 'to do' list.  Let's hope my new found motivation continues!
I WISH:  I would win the lottery….who doesn't, right?!?!  It would take a load of worry off my mind.

Check out others and link your own 'Currently' list on Farley's Oh' Boy Fourth Grade blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  May your year be filled with joy and happiness.  :)                                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lola!
    I love what you said about quiet time. With so much going on, I think it's important to take a little time for ourselves and reflect on our blessings. Here's to a fabulous NEW YEAR - HAPPY 2015!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had ebbs and flows of motivation…Right at this moment…not feeling it…although I did blog for the first time in a long while (busy busy). I hope your new student fits right in and has an easy transition…I don't know what's worse, having a good para leave or having a bad para stay (my current situation)! I wish you luck on the lottery!!!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete