Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cheers to 2015 Sale!

I am linking up with Molly from Lucky to be in First for a New Year's 2015 sale!
All my products from my TpT store are discounted 20% off.

Some items that may be of interest for January include:
'Bear Snores On' retelling pack,
'Polar Bear, Polar Bear' math and literacy extension activities


I finally finished my latest retelling pack.  It's based on the book 'The Snowy Day' by Ezra Jack Keats.  This is one of my all time favorite winter books.  I love all the descriptive language Keats uses to describe Peter playing in the snow.  My retelling pack includes story sequencing, vocabulary words, retelling cards, an emergent reader and essential questions to help your little ones comprehend and retell the story.  I will be posting it soon at my TpT store.  I will also blog about all the activities the pack includes, so check back soon!  
Happy New Year to you!  I hope 2015 treats you well!!!
Thanks for reading.  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment