Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, November 27, 2014

Special Education Bloggers Blog Hop!

Christine Reeves organized this wonderful blog hop to offer tips and tricks for teachers and special education students.  My tip deals with helping students regulate the needs of their bodies {especially useful for sweet ones who have some sensory processing difficulties}.  I don't use this with all my students, just a select few who could benefit from a sensory diet.
The way I use this in my class is on the outside of a file folder I cut and glue the icon 'I need a break'.  on the inside, on one half, I cut and glue the icon 'I need' with up to three empty squares {or just glue the page provided in the freebie}.  I then laminate the file folder as well as the pictures of the activities to choose from.  Cut apart the pictures of the activities and velcro on the other half of the file folder.  Your little sweeties can choose up to three activities needed to help regulate their bodies.
 
Click HERE for your freebie.
Thanks for checking in. For more freebies and tips, continue the trip through the blog hop by checking out Fun in ECSE...just click the button below.
Fun in ECSE
Also, enjoy 20% off all items in my TpT store!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie and for using my Black Friday button! :)

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your freebie! So useful for so many kids :)
    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! Self Regulation is key, especially for our little preschoolers. The sooner we teach it the better�� From one preschool teacher to another!
    Lindy McDaniel
    Considerate Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip, and I love, love, love your freebie, especially the graphics! Where did you get them from? Almost all the activites on there are ones that we use in my room, and I appreciate that they are not stick figures or babyish as I teach middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really impressed with the tips and tricks for the teacher and students both. It creates very playfull atmosphere for the children in the play school.
    Preschool Education

    Preschool in India

    ReplyDelete