Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Meet Up!

Today I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up #6.


When I was growing up we played outside ALL
the time.  Between my siblings, neighborhood kids, &
the kids my mom babysat we usually had enough to
make two baseball teams.  Those were the days! 

My dad told me a few years back, right before 
he passed away, that he wanted my name to be Bridgette.  So, 
in honor of my sweet daddy, I would change my first name to Bridgette.

At the beginning of last school year, our school was one paraprofessional short. Unfortunately, I was the teacher who lost my para in the morning (this is the class with brand new baby three year olds).  I didn’t have my para for two months.  It was a nightmare.  I was also told I needed to team teach.  Loved my teaching partner, but it was so hard to establish routines/structure when I had to pack up my kids and go to a different area of the school.  YUCK!


Such a tough question!  I think, maybe, I would like to meet Lizzie Bennett from “Pride and Prejudice”.  She was such a strong woman, especially in the time she lived.very inspirational. 

I am one of eight children.  There were two boys and six girls.  My oldest brother passed away a couple of years ago.  I can’t bring myself not to count him, so I have two brothers and five sisters.

I can never decide between a veggie omelet or banana pancakes, so my favorite would be BOTH!!!

Make sure to check out all the other blogs at The Teaching Tribune.  Also, don't forget to check out Tuesday's post to find out which Teachers pay Teachers products will be discounted 50%!

Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

1 comment: