It's June 1st, so that means it is time to link up with Farley's 'Currently'.
- LISTENING: I love it when the weather is warm enough to make the grass grow. There is something so soothing about listening to the lawn mower and smelling fresh cut grass. (thank goodness I don't have a grass allergy) :)
- LOVING: It's already June! My last day of the school year was Friday, so I am officially on summer break. Woo hoo!
- THINKING: There are so many things I want to accomplish this summer. I am a list maker. I like to write things down so I can cross them off my list. It gives me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. Guess it doesn't take much to make me happy. :)
- WANTING: I love naps, especially on a Sunday afternoon…..
- NEEDING: I need to go to the store, but I want to take a nap…..there lies the dilemma.
- SUMMER BUCKET LIST: There are lots of things I will have to do this summer, but this is the one thing I really, really want to do! (It really doesn't take much to make me happy) :)
Link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade with your 'Currently' list!
Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :)