Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Sunday, May 25, 2014

Top 10 Things…Linky

I am linking up with the fabulous Deanna Jump {my hero} for her Top 10 Things I Want to Do This SUMMER linky party.
I am not officially finished with school until May 30th, but it's close enough to almost touch.  Yay!
My list is not in any particular order.  Hopefully, some of these things will actually happen.  :)
{1}  Rest……Relax……Recoup
I think every teacher feels this way at the end of the school year!  It takes time to unwind and get rejuvenated for the next school year.
{2}  Travel……..
I have a few places in mind…….we will have to see what comes to fruition!  :)
{3}  Watch baseball……
My son will play ball again this summer.  This will be my 17th year watching my boy.  I love it!
{4}  Visit my daughter in Arizona
She teaches there.  I was secretly hoping she would move closer to home, but not this year.  I will have to just go see her!
{5}  Go to Vegas, baby!
Every year this is on my bucket list.  I haven't made it yet, but hey, a girl can dream.  :)  There are so many great teachers to learn from there…….some year!!!
{6}  Get up, out, and move!
Yoga and Pilates are my favorite.  I love summertime and being able to have the flexibility {and energy} to pick up some daytime classes!
{7}  Finish my +40 hours……ok, this won't be fun, but it is a necessary evil……..and…..
I really do love learning new things and applying them to my classroom.
{8}  Catch up with family and friends!!!!
My support system is invaluable to me.  There is nothing better than getting together and laughing so hard it hurts!
{9}  Spend time with my momma.  I am blessed to have her still in my life.  I want to take advantage of my time off to show her how much I really love her.
{10}  Plan and create for the upcoming school year.  It's kind of an obssession, but I love being able to create new things to use.  I am hoping to add a lot more products to my Teachers pay Teachers store and my Teacher's Notebook store.

What do you have in store for the summer?  Link up with Deanna Jump and let us know. 
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment