Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currently May

No way is it already M.A.Y.!!!  It's crazy how fast the year has gone by.  Since it's the 1st of May it's time for Farley's 'Currently'.
LISTENING:  I have a huge crush on JT.  He is so talented.  I love his music, but also really love the fact he is FUNNY.  Humor is one of the most attractive features a person can have (in my opinion).  If you make me laugh I am yours!
LOVING:  It's already MAY!  Yay!!!  This year has been different from any other I have experienced.  I have learned a lot.  I love my kids, but I am worn out!
WANTING:  I want to go some place different and special this summer.  I have a few ideas in mind.  I just need to make a decision.
NEEDING:  This month will go by so fast.  I need to quickly figure out how I want to end the year.  My problem tends to be I have so many ideas swirling around in my head.  I just need to narrow them down!
SURPRISE:  I love so many blogs it was hard to decide but Sandy from Kinder~Gardening is such a loyal follower.  She leaves me the sweetest comments that make my day.  Check out her blog.  She has great ideas.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Just found you through Currently! I need to plan a summer vacation (or two) also! We're hoping to go to a lake for a week just to get away! I hope you have a great rest of the year! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Justin Timberlake! He is hilarious! I love all of his skits from Saturday Night Live. Good luck with the rest of your year and I hope you are able to plan a fabulous vacation that you deserve!
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree-- humor is GREAT....and JT is easy on the eyes anyway :) I'm with you on needing to plan out the year... I'll be planning around testing days, getting everything done. This should be fun! Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you go somewhere fun this summer, after a long year we all can use a break! Good luck with the end of your school year.
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the end of the school year and have fun planning your summer vacation!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. The end of the school years always goes so fast! Good luck getting everything done you want to!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete