Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, May 23, 2014

Celebration of Success {a.k.a. Graduation}

Not only did my pre-k sweethearts celebrate their successes this week, my daughter also graduated with her Master's from Arizona State University.  I am so proud of her!
She has a lot of motivation and drive.  I know she will go far in life.  That's any momma's dream.  :)
This week was also graduation for my pre-k students.  We had a packed house!  Our celebration included performing a few songs, presenting diplomas, and watching a video of year in pictures with songs {intended to bring a few tears to our eyes} :).
 
Another of my favorite activities is having my little ones draw a picture of what they want to be when they grow up.  The parents have to guess which occupation was from their sweetie.  Amazingly, most of the time they get it right.
Here is the sheet I use.  It's pretty simple, but if you would like a copy for yourself click HERE or on the picture below.
Font is provided by A Cupcake for the Teacher.

I also put my Pre-K and Kindergarten Diploma Craftivity on TpT and TN
Click on the initials above to take you to my store, if you would like to check it out.
We are also continuing out bug theme this week.  I think I originally saw this idea on Teaching 2's and 3's, but when I went back I couldn't find the original post.  Please let me know if I need to credit someone else!  My kids loved this activity!
We started out with some play dough. pony beads, pipe cleaners for this fine motor workout.
We added lots of imagination!
They would have been happy to do this activity for hours!

Link up your Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment