No way is it already November! This year is flying by. October was so busy with Grandparents/Special Persons' Day, Parent/Teacher Conferences, and Halloween. Anyway, since it's the first of the month, it is time for Farley's November's 'Currently'.
- I am listening to HGTV in the background as I putz around the house and work on my computer. I love HGTV, especially the Property Brothers.
- I am loving getting to spend time with my son His schedule has eased up a bit with fall baseball so I am able to see him a little more. He is in college, but still close by.
- I am thinking about my upcoming week's lesson plans. I am doing some squirrel/acorn activities. We will end the week with a nature scavenger hunt. It should be fun! I also am changing things up a bit with my afternoon class. I have decided to add a social skills activity to the schedule. I also have changed the schedule around. Monday will be the first day to implement the changes. I am anxious to see how it goes.
- I am taking four classes this fall. There are two weeks of overlap with all four classes at the same time. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I am so ready for them to be over.
- Speaking of classes, I have lots of homework I need to be doing. I just have a hard time motivating myself, thus my wanting my classes to be over!
- I love Thanksgiving. And Christmas. And New Year's. I can't wait to try out some new recipes. This looks a.ma.zing.It's fromHead over toto post your 'Currently'.Thanks for reading! Have a great day. :)