Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, August 8, 2013

What I'm Loving!

I am linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday {or Thursday}.  This week has been a whirlwind and my days (and mind) are discombobulated!  I have been spending a lot of time working in my class.  I am loving my bulletin boards!  They are so clean and tidy before school starts.  Wonder how long that will last?  I covered this one with shelf paper.  I got the idea after reading this post from First Grade Blue Skies.
 I love my room arrangement.  Again, I wonder how long that will last! Until the little ones get in there and start playing, I never really know if putting this center here and those tubs there was really a good idea.  :)
 
I am really loving my Back to School Blogger Exchange goodies I received this week!  They are perfect for me!  Victoria, you did an amazing job.  Thank you!
I am loving getting to know two new blogger friends from my Slant Box Exchange.  It has been so much fun!  If you haven't done it yet, you can still sign up for next month.  I highly recommend doing it at least once.
The SLANT Box Exchange
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment