Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday! {and a freebie}

Yippee!  Five for Friday hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching is back.  :)  I am linking up to share my '5'.
  1. I am finished with classes for the summer!  This week was amazing.  I learned how to do so many great things with technology for my class.  I just need to make sure I use it before I lose it!
  2. I went to my class today and started getting things together.  It is coming along.  I am going with a bird theme and splashes of bright colors.  It makes me happy!
    3.  I bought this book the other day and LOVE it.   I just made  Powerpoint Essential Questions  to use after I read it to my sweeties.  I have wanted to learn how to do this for a long time and finally figured it out.  Yay!
    4.  My mama has to have her hip replaced in a couple weeks.  I am pretty nervous about her surgery.  I would appreciate any prayers for her speedy recovery.
    5.  I made this to use with my little ones for the beginning of the school year.   My plan is to have them color in their eye, hair, and favorite color.   I have also included small picture icons for the food and toys, just in case you would like to use them.
     If you would like a copy you can grab it HERE!
    Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)
    Freebie Fridays

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute banner freebie. I believe you were nominated for the Liebster award already, but I did nominate you again. I love the bright classroom colors and bird theme!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Kate! I really appreciate the nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice freebie! Thanks!!
    Hope your mom's surgery goes well. Sara

    ReplyDelete