Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Monday, July 22, 2013

10 Things I've Learned From Teaching!


I am joining Miss Kindergarten in her 10 Things I've Learned From Teaching {Linky Party.
It was hard narrowing it down to just 10, but here goes!

1.  The ability to hold it as long as possible!

2.  The art of hoarding! You never know when those empty toilet paper rolls or box of styrofoam peanuts will come in handy!
3.  This kind of goes with #2, but to teach you must learn how to navigate garage sale to fill your room with items your budget doesn't cover!
4.  The ability to control the classroom with "a look" and "the voice"!  Just remember to leave your teacher voice at school!  Ha! 
5.  How to fly by the seat of your pants!
6.  Having a sense of humor in order to survive the toughest of days. :)
7.  How to eat lunch in 20 minutes or less!
8. Answering to "teacher" or "mom", but rarely your own name!
9.  Your heart will be filled with more love than you could ever imagine.
10.  You may not get rich from your career choice in terms of money, but your career choice will fill your life with a different kind of richness.  It's the best job in the world!

 Don't forget to enter my 100 followers giveaway for some really great prizes to get your year off to a fantastic start!
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)





1 comment:

  1. So funny! I am a special ed teacher in CA. Love your blog(and my grandmother's name was Lola!) Laura
    Read-Write-Create

    ReplyDelete