Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Thursday, June 6, 2013

Play Ball!

I just put my Baseball Math and Literacy Packs on my Teachers pay Teachers store.  I am still having a little trouble getting them put on my Teacher's Notebook store, so I will keep working on that site.   Here is a preview of some of the items included in the packs;

 Color sort with red, blue, yellow, orange, green, brown, and black.  You can also pattern with the cards.
 Emergent Reader with color words.
 Sorting baseball items.  There are two different pages of sorting pictures.
 Play Ball!  Concept cards include: shapes, colors, numbers, and 10 frames.
 10 frame counting cards
 Rhyming word sort with individual student recording sheet

Patterns to make a jersey craft
You can check out the packs by clicking on the links below:
Thanks for reading!  Have a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment