- Listening: I am addicted to HGTV and pretty much have it on as background noise so I can look up and see what new remodel job is going on to help me get inspired!
- Loving: My daughter is coming home for eight days! I have only seen her twice since Christmas. I miss her SO much.
- Thinking: I finally started exercising again and need to stay with it. I need to just stop and make myself go for a run. I can easily talk myself out of not going!
- Wanting: To peruse Pinterest for some festive, fun holiday recipes to take with me for the 4th of July party we will be going to. It's a tradition and so much fun! It includes a lake, good people, and good food. What else could you ask for?!?
- Needing: To work on some projects for my grad classes. It's kind of like me and exercising. I need to do it, but could find so many other things I would rather be doing!
- Tips, Tricks, or Hints: It easy to read all the fabulous teacher blogs and want to try to do everything out there. I need to remind myself from time to time that I need to stay with what I know about and love.
That's my 'Currently' in July list. Link up your list, too! Thanks for reading. Have a great day. :)