Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Moore, Oklahoma Relief Effort

My thought and prayers go out to all in Moore, Oklahoma.  Hearing the stories of loss and devastation is heart-breaking.  Also, hearing the stories of courageous actions, especially those of heroic teachers protecting students brings a sense of admiration and pride to be a part of the teaching community.  Teacher's Notebook has put together donations from shop owner's and the proceeds will go to help relief efforts in Moore, Oklahoma.  I donated my S'more Early Learning Camping Pack.  There are over $1000.00 of products bundled in a pack available for purchase for only $20.  Check it out by clicking on the Teacher's Notebook banner above.  Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment