Preschool Wonders Preschool Wonders Facebook Bloglovin Instagram Pinterest About Me My Classroom My Store Freebies Image Map





Friday, April 5, 2013

Teaching Blog Addict Freebie!

Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie
I am very excited to be participating in TBA's birthday celebration!  My freebie is a sample from my upcoming Cinco de Mayo Celebration Learning Pack.  I am still in the process of getting in together, so be sure to check back to see the final product. Feedback and comments are welcome!  I would love you to be a follower of my blog, as well.  :)  Enjoy!

Pick up your freebie HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this freebie, I'm your newest follower! Your blog is adorable! I'm glad I found you! You'll have to stop by sometime!

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. :) I checked out your blog and signed up, as well!

      Delete